In collaboration with TMI, we work with organisations to shape customer centric cultures. Our award-winning approach has helped several organisations to develop and drive a branded customer experience.
- Global know-how on customer experience based on sound research
- More than 20 years of experience in creating customer centric cultures
- Global thought leaders on customer experience
- Impactful culture transformation solutions
- Innovative learning journeys
Branded Customer Experience: Our Philosophy
Our customer experience solutions focus on adding value to the customer by focusing on what is delivered and how it is delivered across all points of experience during the entire duration of the relationship.
- Be uniquely identified with the organisation’s Brand Promise to the customer
- Be Inside Out- Put People First
- Be owned by everyone in the organisation with their hearts and minds
- Be supported by leaders who fundamentally raise the importance of customers with an integrated set of initiatives, e.g.: vision, structure, process, or system
What started in the living room of Claus Moller, the 9th Quality Guru of the world, as Time Manager International, is now a flourishing global network of partners, known as TMI – Transformation Managed by Inspiration.
TMI is a global consulting firm with a focus on transformational work for the past 5 decades. Ever since its foundation in 1975, it has directly influenced and inspired more than 6,000,000 people worldwide. It continues to have a positive impact on the lives and performance of over 250,000 individuals working in a wide range of organisations each year.
At InspireOne, TMI’s exclusive Indian network partner, we have been carrying out these tasks in the region for nearly 20 years.
Customer Experience Expertise
TMI created a tool called ‘Customer Journey Mapping’ as well as the term ‘Moments of Truth’ in its work with Scandinavian Airlines:
- This tool was used to map out, as Jan Calrzen put it:
- “Never to be repeated opportunities we have to distinguish ourselves from each and every one of our competitors.”
TMI developed the concept of ‘Putting People First’ while working with the British Airways who wanted to become more attractive to sellers as it became privatized. TMI took on the project involving all BA’s 36,400 people and developed “Putting People First”. Three years later BA was named the world’s favourite airline. Additionally, The American Management Association called this one of the most important developments in management in the 20th century.
TMI’s Contribution to Customer Experience Thought Leadership
Over the last 5 decades, TMI has contributed to the customer experience thought
leadership and lexicon through books, concepts, and empirical work.
“Branded Customer Service packs the punches about really great customer service. It gives the reader an insight into how to differentiate through service and how to win. If you are really committed to getting the most out of your brand, read this book!”
— Mark Bergdahl, CEO, Customer Intimacy Limited
— MORTON L. TOPFER, Vice Chairman, Dell Computer Corporation
Creating A “Branded Customer Service” Experience At A Leading Indian Telecom Company
Creating A Performance Culture In A Large Indian FMCG Organisation
Creating Customer-Centric Culture In A Large Indian Bank
Power To Delight Program For A Leading Water Purification Company
Managing Complaints In A Global Bank
Creating Levels Of Customer Service In A Large Telecom
We have worked with our clients to Create Value in CX at –
We have aided Sustainable Performance in CX at –
We have built Brilliant Service Skills for creating magical CX at –
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your organisation