- Access research and explore what it reveals about leading and managing customer experience
- Gain clarity about the requirements for building and sustaining a customer-centric culture
- Access tools to evaluate and improve customer experience at all touchpoints
- Learn from those companies who have successfully developed a sustainable customer-centric culture
Who is it relevant for?
Those responsible for leading, creating, and inspiring others to live a customer-centric culture that enables delivery of world class customer experiences
- Examine real examples of companies who have a dynamic CX culture
- Use a diagnostic and evaluation tool to capture current and potential behaviour that could positively influence customers’ experience
- Identify the potential means for creating a “Branded Customer Experience”
- Develop a CX strategy using customer personas and “jobs to be done” and apply the principles in the organisation
- Define the connect between leadership and customer loyalty
- Work on a leadership assessment to highlight areas of strength and areas of growth as a CX leader
- Explore the power of trust in CX leadership
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your orsanisation.