THE COACHING IMPERATIVE AND IMPACT
“Established ways don’t open new doors”
Building awareness of overcoming derailing behaviors.
Building empowered, inclusive, and high-performance teams.
Transitioning and readiness for a new role.
Ensuring alignment of the organization’s goals with the leader’s goals.
InspireOne’s Unique Value Offering
- Member of Association of Coaching U.K.
- Two decades of experience and expertise in leadership.
- Varied Industry Experience.
- High-Performance Behaviors Framework.
- Wide Spectrum of validated Nature & Nurture Assessments.
Wide Pool of Coaches
- Deverse business and people leadership experience.
- Extensive coaching experience.
- Certified for coaching.
- Coach Matching.
- Measuring impact on agreed business and/ or role success measures.
Quality Assurance Process Sanctity
- coach-coachee mapping vis experience, expertise, and style.
- coach supervision process.
- Process consistency.
- In-person and virtual.
- Supernova ALP™ technology platform for support, feedback, and tracking progress through the process.
Our Coaching Solutions
InspireOne’s Coaching for Executives – ICE
- Who is it for – CXOs, Heads and Directors
- What is it for – Senior leaders who wish to increase their scope of responsibility and aiming for a higher goal
InspireOnes Leadership Coaching – ILC
- Who is it for – Mid and senior managers of large organizations and MNC’s
- What is it for – Leaders who wish to increase their scope of responsibilities, who are going through transition or working on a key project
InspireOnes Heartwork Coaching – Emotional Intelligence based Coaching
- Who is it for – People Managers
- What is it for – Technical leaders who now have people managing responsibilities
Anchor Coaching – InspireOne’s Flagship Coaching Solution
- Who is it for – CXOs
- What is it for – CXOs who need to strengthen multiple development areas thus requiring multiple specialized coaches
Our Coaching approach is based on the researched High-Performance Leadership Behaviors HPB™ Framework.
The research included :-
- Core Personality, Manager Traits, Leader Personality and Motivation Models.
- Studies on leadership by Michigan University, Harvard, Princeton, and the others.
- In-sighting with high performing leaders from 150 global organizations.
InspireOne’ s Assessment and Development Framework
InspireOne | IBM’s | Podium’s research over 4 decades shows that Leadership Potential is a
combination of the person’s leadership Preference and Capability
InspireOne Consultants Coaching Practice
An organization driven toward Behavioural Leadership Development to achieve
Business Measures presents the Coaching Process for Senior Level Leaders