80% of your sales will come from around 20% of your customers. The Pareto principle is well known and one that applies to most businesses. It is usually the top 20% of customers – those with the potential to generate the greatest Return on Investment (ROI) – for which a business will typically define as its Key Accounts. Consequently organisations wishing to enjoy success will pay particular attention to nurturing, growing and retaining these valuable accounts.
Needless to say, a skilled Key Account Manager plays one of the most important roles in protecting a business’s prosperity. Their ability to understand the implications of the account landscape and consistently identify solutions that work and add value can never be underestimated.
Over 70 years of research and practical experience of helping people to learn, grow and reach their full potential means that TACK is able to support you in achieving world-class sales, leadership and individual performance.
- Take away the TACK IQ® software key account management process to help you plan, develop and protect your key customers
- TACK’s FIND® investigation model will help you identify your customers’ needs to develop and present tailored solutions
- Personality profiling to develop your understanding of how different individuals are influenced and how to adapt your selling style to meet their needs
- Provide a strategic selling approach to winning and developing significant accounts
- Understand and influence different personality types found in the decision-making process within your customer organisations
- Understand various buyer motivators
- Confidently present your offering and win business in competitive selling situations
- Develop and implement a key account management strategy for all your significant customers
Download the Product Sheet
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your organisation