Overview – Consultative Selling
Today businesses look for advisors to guide them to results. So, today’s salespeople can only succeed by being consultants who act as mentors to their customers’ priorities, the process we call Solution Based Selling. Starting by clearly identifying priority needs, the consultative selling course shows sales professionals how to present their offer in terms of its contribution to business goals with a justification to the return on investment, how to negotiate effectively while closing sales and how to manage their strategic accounts.
The training also shows how to avoid some common pitfalls, build strong personal relationships with different customer personalities and sell conversationally and consultatively.
- TACK’s FIND® investigation model to identify your customers’ needs to develop and present tailored solutions
- Using TACK’s Offer Analysis© to sell the financial benefits of your value proposition
- TACK’s Objection handling model
- Different interpersonal styles and ways to handle the same
- Negotiating on the basis of a variable trading strategy
- Elements of key account management
- Identify your customers’ true priorities and offer as a consultant
- Design and present your solution a very clear motivational way to win against tough competition
- Successfully manage relationships with different types of people & respond to their concerns and objections
- Negotiate favorable terms conditions with procurement
- Learn how to mine manage your strategic accounts
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your organisation