- Be cognisant of the psychology and process of negotiation
- Prepare and commence a negotiation
- Trade ‘variables’ and concessions profitably
- React positively and confidently to the strategies and tactics used by the other party
- Achieve win/win and maintain good relationships
- Identify true customer needs and priorities
- Evaluate different elements of the deal and ‘trade concessions’ profitably
- Handle customer resistance and respond professionally to customer tactics
- Understanding the psychology and process of negotiation
- Able to trade ‘variables’ and concessions profitably
- Able to achieve win/win and maintain good relationships
- Use creative negotiation to differentiate yourself from competitors
- Apply the Value-Driven Negotiation process to build relationships and achieve deals which are valuable to both parties.
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your orsanisation.