The First Time Managers Journey Addresses the Following Challenges
- The gap in understanding the role
- Challenges of adapting to the new role
- Transition challenges – managing emotions
- Changed performance metrics
- Managing stakeholders
- Being accountable for the team performance
- Creating value for team members
- Key people engagement, development and management skills
Our First Time Managers Development Program: Stepping into Leadership
Stepping Into Leadership, InspireOne’s First Time Managers Development Program, is a researched and well-crafted journey to enable First Time Managers to succeed
Key Program Objectives
Enable successful transitions of Individual Contributors to First Time Managers
Develop critical capabilities needed to perform role of a manager
Effectively manage self to successfully transition to a managerial role
Manage others to grow, develop, and engage team members.
Through this manager training program, we aim to work alongside with you to have a measurable impact on following success measures –
- Percentage of participants achieving their goals
- Development of team members
- Increase in retention/ decrease in attrition
- Increase in team engagement
Stepping into Leadership is a program which has been built basis our researched solution design principles. Our program covers an intensive learning journey covering three key learning modules –
Role Understanding & Managing Self
- Understand the role of a manager and transition required to perform the role.
- Enhancing emotional self-awareness.
- Effectively managing time to perform their role
Enabling Performance Through People
- Giving feedback and having performance conversations.
- Following a structured process for coaching.
- Effectively managing a remote team.
- Delegating effectively to colleagues.
- Setting and driving goals.
- Applying innovative thinking techniques for operational problem solving.
Stepping into Leadership is a scalable blended leadership development program. Participant journey includes the following –
- Assessment for each participant to identify their areas of strength and development
- 9 weeks learning journey comprising of 3 modules. Each module is developed using our “Making Learning Stick” framework and comprises –
- Virtual learning labs
- Gamified learning modules
- On-the-job application assignments
- Application oriented content
- This program includes access to our gamified learning platform – Master-O. This platform offers an immersive learning experience comprising –
- Game-based interactions & assessments: Leverage micro-interactions and casual game-designs to engage & assess learners
- “Smart” nudges and alerts (push notifications): Nudge using behavioural psychology to enhance learner adoption and sustain engagement
Global Delivery Capability
We can offer the First Time Managers program to leaders in 50+ countries and deliver it in multiple languages. Some of the languages we can deliver this program are covered in the table below –