- Improved internal and, therefore, external service by establishing team and organisational commitment to service
- Clarity on own role in creating an organisation focused on results for the external customer
- Increased responsibility and ownership towards own and organisational goals
- Enhanced individual and team efforts on achieving the overall business strategy
- Improved communications resulting in greater team effectiveness
- Managers of People
- Managers of Managers
- Managers of Business
Who is it relevant for?
- Improved customer satisfaction index
- Improved internal working
- Improved cross-functional relationships
- Better synergies
- A common language in the formal and informal organisation
- Engaged employees
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your orsanisation.