- Identifying your own channel management style and learning how to adapt it to suit different partners
- Getting key insights into relevant marketing and financial techniques which will help you advise your partners
- Learning performance indicators which generate win/win outcomes for all parties
- Able to recruit the right channel partners to match your own channel portfolio
- Able to produce & present business plans that win commitment from your channels
- understand the importance of KPIs in channel management & how to set them so you con monitior activity and targets.
- Using the right marketing techniques able to advise your partners on their marketing
- A flexible channnel manager – understanding that different channels need different management
- Able to motivate your distributors & their sales teams for a win/ win outcome
- Implementing distributor training programmes that ‘stick’
- Applying the principles of partnership selling – while training on the job & Joint calling
- Able to act as a business advisor to your partners profitable business
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your orsanisation.