- Develop your quality awareness to ensure fewer mistakes
- Raise awareness about quality and promote it in the team to enhance organisation trust and respect
- Get the details right so that work doesn’t need to be checked by others and thus avoids criticism
Who is it relevant for?
Everyone in the organisation
- Identify the reasons for implementing a quality culture into the organisation/team.
- Define what quality is and some of the concepts connected to it
- Recognise examples of poor quality and their impact on the individual and others
- Recognise that to deliver high quality does not necessarily mean working harder but smarter
- Evaluate how our values and attitudes affect our personal quality
- Identify the factors important to work on over time to make quality improvements
- Use a 7-step tool to help define, manage, monitor, measure and improve team quality
- Examine the links between quality, brand, and reputation
- Determine plans to change and adapt behaviour so they are more in line with the personal quality principles
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your organisation