- Improve team quality to contribute towards the performance standards of the team
- Clarify everyone’s role in the quality process
- Raise quality awareness around the topic of quality and its practices in the company
- Feel good for achieving and measuring higher standards of work
Who is it relevant for?
Everyone in the organisation
- Explore the 3 key features of what an effective team looks like
- Define the connection between expectations, quality, the working environment, and work accomplished
- Identify 3 areas in which any team and organisation functions, improves, and innovates itself to be successful
- Examine the connection between quality and TMI’s Employeeship concept – what it takes to be a good employee
- Identify 5 steps to monitor, evaluate and develop the quality of a team’s total performance
- Create a quality improvement plan, a quality projects plan, and an activity plan
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your orsanisation.