- Document the complexity of the organic service process as a visual communication and planning tool
- Engage people within the organisation to rationalise and improve customer experience
- Keep customers loyal to the products, services, and brand of the organisation
Who is it relevant for?
People from all levels of the organisation throughout the identification, implementation, and engagement processes.
- Identify the need for customer journey mapping using a 5-stage diagnostic approach
- Introduce the 3 elements of the journey map, identify which to use and when
- Supporting service implementation of activities that people in the organisation need to undertake on a regular basis to ensure that the intended customer experience is delivered
- Aligning employee behaviours with new service designs
- Creating coaching tools for real-time use to address the off-brand behaviour
- Implementing on-the-job coaching
- Making the invisible visible by translating behaviour and sentiment into tangible devices for improvement
Operationalising service processes
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your orsanisation.