- Covid 19 and open architecture were having a significant impact on the business
- Sales leadership team had to adopt new ways of gaining attention of the bank team
- Critical new skills were needed
- 6 months highly customized and intensive journey was developed
- Modules covered critical skills required to manage self, gain the mindshare of bank, leverage data and make impactful presentations
- Intensive handholding was done through group coaching sessions
- Measurable business impact in increasing revenue from the Bank. More than 20+ Cr attributed to the learning journey.
- 95% of participants felt a positive change in their ability to influence stakeholders.
- 87% participants were able to leverage data more effectively for in sighting.
- 90% participants were able to manage their emotions in a much better manner.
Participant Sound Bytes
- “More confident when sharing an idea or concept with others”
- “Could influence stake holders to aspire for 100% RM Activation of their teams & creating visibility & appreciating the performances across”