Following a takeover, a leading software development organization wanted to drive operational efficiency and profitability, and make a shift from being a product innovation company. To meet the above objective, an initiative was launched to align 40 middle level managers to the organization’s new strategy.
- Improved team dynamics with the use of profiler tool.
- High transfer of learning due to the well researched methodology used in the workshop
- Action Learning Plans critical for the business created and applied
A custom solution was created to meet the business of the client, which included:
- 4-5 days of detailed Organizational Diagnostics covering top leadership team, middle managers and team
- The Energy Meter to assess energy and passion of the workforce
- Two 2 day workshops conducted for 40 middle managers focused on ‘Achieving’ & ‘Developing’ Behaviors
- Webinars to aid in action planning
- Creation of Action Learning Plans to be leveraged from PDIs 360 Tool