Our client, a leading commercial real estate developer in India, wanted to develop their mid to senior level women leaders in areas of Managing Emotions & Developing Self-Belief, Executive Presence, Negotiation, Assertiveness, etc. This would help them be more vocal, develop confidence and drive stakeholder influence as a result.
- We developed a 3-month long journey with blended learning elements customized to the needs of the client.
- The journey started with conducting interviews with the leaders (Supervisors of the participants) to understand the details of the situation, followed by Personal EQ Meter assessment of the Women Leaders. The pre-assessment was key to understanding the current state of self and social emotional intelligence components. As a group, the participant scores indicated Self-reliance and Self-awareness as areas of development. Hence this validated the key objectives of the journey, and the design was developed in 3 Modules.
- The 3 Modules focused on Managing Emotions & Self Belief, Building a Personal Brand and Building Connections. The modules consists of In-person sessions, Application Assignment and Group Coaching sessions to discuss the application and its challenges as learning elements.
- Post the journey we administered an Impact Measurement Assessment, where participants filled in areas at work where they applied the key learnings of the journey and the impact it had on business and stakeholders. Each of these assessments were scored and given feedback by our Subject Matter Experts as a post assessment to the program.
- 100% of participants applied their learning at workplace and sent their inputs for the Post-assessment.
- The application of the tools, however, has been done at different levels of impact. While some participants have applied the tools in smaller situations with limited impact on fewer stakeholders, others have managed to apply the tools in strategically significant situations, with critical influential stakeholders with tangible high order applications.
- In some cases, rigorous and immediate application of tools has already created tangible impact. In cases where impact sought is strategic, substantial progress has been witnessed. Sustenance of efforts will be critical for embedding the learning in behaviours of the participants.