Overview – Sales For Non-Sales People
All customer-facing employees shape the experience and impression your customers have of your organisation. The Sales for Non-Sales People workshop is designed to provide your people with the knowledge, skills, and behaviors they need to make a positive impact on sales and to understand the vital role they play in the customer’s experience.
- Building your confidence in communicating with customers
- Learning how to deal with customer resistance
- Creating a winning customer experience with every customer contact
- Establish your customers & match your products/services to those identified
- Recognise loyalty & buying opportunities & act on them
- Gain and hold your customer’s attention
- Comfortably discuss commercial opportunities with customers
- Be more effective in gathering information – understanding needs & wants
- Ask open questions engage in active listening – summaries discussions & take effective notes
- Deal with customer resistance – build an objection bank & develop persuasive responses
- Keep the right people informed – who needs to know what?
Find out more about developing the skills for yourself, your team and your organisation