The Sales Head of a leading manufacturing organization, wanted to equip Regional Business Managers to handle their current leadership roles effectively and identify 5-6 star performers within the group. The initiative was launched to enable the RBMs to think strategically, enhance their productivity and people management skills, and improve the their ability to motivate and inspire people.
- More than 50 percent of the participant showed a substantial improvement in the development of behaviors, in their projects.
- Participants demonstrated a better understanding of their leadership role.
- They applied new tools to their work, which helped them manage some of their problems and challenges.
- The Sales Head was able to identify leaders from this journey and plan their movement into higher roles, in line with his strategy. Acceptance and buy – in for leadership development was enhanced within the organization.
The RBMs underwent a customized development journey that included the following elements:
- Development Centres to assess current strengths and areas of development, dovetailed into Individual Development Plans
- 4 Masterclasses to equip participants with the required skills and behaviours.
- Supernova™ – an online learning and discovery tool to aid action planning
- Connect calls & Group coaching sessions to review action plans and enable participants to work through challenges
The journey culminated in Certification of eligible participants, based on participation, learning application & behaviour movement.