A ‘Major Global Apparel Brand’ organization which provides sourcing, logistics and procurement support to the core businesses across the world conducted a Leadership Essentials journey along with InspireOne. Through this program, they impacted 58 Senior director leaders and 235 people managers globally.
Problem Statement– Most Managers within the organization were strong task executors but lacked enough thinking skills. They were managing talent in a very transactional manner and “People Leadership” was a big gap area for the organization. Through this journey, they wanted managers within the organization to provide stronger value, add to the supply chain process and become even better business partners. They also wanted to focus strongly on managing talent and people leadership skills.
- After a detailed pre work and insights collected from pre 180-degree assessment, three core areas of development were identified: Enabling Developing, Driving Performance and Fostering Inclusion & Engagement. A 6-week Making Learning Stick Framework was adopted for each module.
- Week 1 – International/Indian Facilitator led Virtual Sessions on key concepts and frameworks – Session 1
- Week 2 – Self Paced learning via Podcasts, Self Assessments and Linkedin Learning
- Week 3 – International/Indian Facilitator led Virtual Sessions on key concepts and frameworks – Session 2
- Week 4 and 5 – Innovative team/individual application assignment
- Week 6 – Closure session summarizing the key takeaways from the module and closing on the application assignment. Sharing of best practices, discussion on challenges and peer learning
- A dedicated project management team from InspireOne constantly worked with the client to
- Build engagement and excitement with the participants – by creating innovative flyers, regular communication mailers, collaterals for each segment of the journey, nudges etc.
- Contextualize the content – Content was aligned with the values, polices and practices of the organization. This meant detailed study and understanding of the existing policy documents. Customized case studies were created, and minutest details of the workshop were agreed upon.
- Review and Updates – Regular updates and reviews were conducted with the client team to assess, and course correct wherever required
- Onboard suitable facilitators – Both International and Indian facilitators of repute were carefully selected and thoroughly onboarded for the project, keeping in mind the participants and their cultural sensitives
- The initiative was well received, and the facilitators were applauded by all participants and global HR Leaders
- The post 180-degree assessment showed significant improvement from baseline measure across 2 modules on Driving Performance and Enabling Change
- An overall improvement of 3% was recorded