Our client’s vision is to become the most admired insurance company in India. One of the strategies identified to achieve this vision is through inspiring leadership and creating a strong leadership pipeline across all levels of management. Through this initiative, they aimed to create a competency framework, and create a leadership development guide book.
TIn totality over 6000 employees were to be impacted by this initiative.
- Leadership Development framework for the client for the three level of leadership
- Leadership Development Guidebook.
The entire journey was devised in 5 phases:
- Creating a level playing field: Through behavioral event interviews, focus group discussions, job shadowing and data gathering, the identified leaders will be measured against the competencies required to drive the organization towards meeting its goals.
- Design & roll out of the workshop, resulting in the creation of action learning projects for all leaders linked to business priority
- Design & development of training content for the workshops for managers of managers and managers of people
- Train the trainer workshops for both managers of managers and managers of people
- Embedding the competencies into the systems, structures, shared values and signals of the organisation