- The company wanted to align 800 leaders spread globally to create a common approach to people management within the organization.
- Cultural Transformation focusing on creating a “future ready” organisation
- Business Performance targets 2020 Revenue – 1.5% , Bookings – 5%
- InspireOne worked with the client to create a 20 weeks long virtual learning journey
- 4 virtual modules were developed
- Each virtual module consisted of learning labs, digital learning, application exercises and internal leader sessions
- Content was contextualized for 4 levels of leadership: Top Layer, Manager of Managers, Manager of People and New Managers
- Global deployment done with multi-language delivery: English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, German and French
- Internal mobility has already increased from 14% to 30%, already meeting the 2022 target.
- Employee engagement has increased from 80% to 86%, surpassing the 2022 stretch target.
- Female leadership representation has increased from 27% to 30%.
Participant Sound Bytes
- “It was very dynamic and interactive, which keeps you attentive and helps things to stick.”
- “Great session with a lot of energy including a really helpful toolkit with concrete advice for action.”
- “An excellent session. It was really helpful and gave me loads of ideas for how I can apply the model to my team. I would thoroughly recommend to anyone.”
- “The content was straight forward, easy to understand, and gave great advice on listening that I’ve already put into good use. Excellent!!”