- The client was looking at increasing the sales of their tractors from 82,000 to 1,10,000 tractors in 2018-2019. This required the team to be focused, efficient and result oriented.
- The organization created its vision 2022 and in order to achieve it, role-based talent development was seen as a critical input. Hence, the organization wanted to orient its employees towards it.
- There was a need to conduct a highly contextualized role-based capability development intervention.
InspireOne worked with the client to define competencies for all 4 roles which was then followed up with a benchmarked assessment covering all 350+ participants
- We created and delivered a 9-month long journey for each role. This highly intensive program had sessions on variety of topics including Sales Management, Distributor Management, Role Understanding, People Management and Product/ Process Knowledge.
- During the course of the journey each participant undertook 1-2 individual projects and was supported in these through frequent group/ peer coaching sessions
- Intervention was supported by developing customized sales management tools and coaching participant’s supervisors to support the initiative
- The initiative was also tied to performance management system of the organization and career enhancement process
Participant Sound Bytes
- “relevant topics covered”
- “It’s a great learning platform!”
- “Very Nice & Useful learning along with games!”
- “This concept of micro learning is a very innovative and efficient idea. Especially mixing it up with games is a brilliant idea.!”
- “Great Experience of learning through Games!”
- 160 Crore increase in business
- 90 new dealers appointed
The Design created was based on a comprehensive process, journey and utilizes multiple modes of learning.
Action Learning Projects